Drywall masonry lining system
DriLyner TL lining system provides a solution for fixing Gyproc ThermaLine thermally insulating plasterboard laminates directly to masonry backgrounds using gypsum adhesive dabs. High levels of energy efficiency can be achieved for both new and existing walls.
- Wide range of U-values achievable to suit project requirements through our extensive selection of Gyproc ThermaLine laminate types and thicknesses
- Allows minor surface irregularities to be taken out within the drylining cavity formed by the gypsum adhesive dabs
- Minimal thermal bridging due to the use of non-metallic gypsum adhesive dabs and thermally-broken fixings
- Services can be incorporated with a reduced level of chasing
- Provides a thermally responsive environment with quick heating time as a result of positioning the insulation layer on the warm side of the room
How much Gyproc DriWall Adhesive will I need?
Each bag will fix approximately 2 boards when using the DriLyner system.
What wall lining systems are available and how would you select the correct type?
We offer a number of wall lining systems including DriLyner, GypLyner UNIVERSAL and GypLyner IWL for a range of applications.
How do you upgrade existing walls thermally?
This can be achieved either externally (EWI) using an insulated render system such as Weber, alternatively this can be achieved internally (IWI) using a frame system (such as our GypLyner Universal) comprising of insulation within the cavity or through the use of an insulation backed plasterboard (installed in one of our DriLyner systems). Please refer to White Book Chapter 07 Section 01 Page 02 for an overview of our British Gypsum wall linings range.