Drywall masonry lining system
DriLyner MF lining system provides a solution for fixing Gyproc plasterboard, including Gyproc WallBoard Duplex incorporating a vapour control layer, and Gyproc ThermaLine laminates directly to masonry backgrounds using gypsum adhesive dabs and Gypframe channels. High levels of energy efficiency can be achieved to upgrade the performance of existing walls.
- Services can be incorporated without chasing of the masonry substrate
- Wide range of U-values achievable to suit project requirements through our extensive selection of Gyproc ThermaLine laminate types and thicknesses
- Allows minor surface irregularities to be taken out within the drylining cavity formed by the gypsum adhesive
- Minimal thermal bridging due to the use of gypsum adhesive dabs between the Gypframe channel and masonry background
- Provides a thermally responsive environment with a quick heating time as a result of positioning the insulation layer on the warm side of the room, when Gyproc ThermaLine laminates are used
How much Gyproc DriWall Adhesive will I need?
Each bag will fix approximately 2 boards when using the DriLyner system.
What wall lining systems are available and how would you select the correct type?
We offer a number of wall lining systems including DriLyner, GypLyner UNIVERSAL and GypLyner IWL for a range of applications.
How do you upgrade existing walls thermally?
This can be achieved either externally (EWI) using an insulated render system such as Weber, alternatively this can be achieved internally (IWI) using a frame system (such as our GypLyner Universal) comprising of insulation within the cavity or through the use of an insulation backed plasterboard (installed in one of our DriLyner systems). Please refer to White Book Chapter 07 Section 01 Page 02 for an overview of our British Gypsum wall linings range.