East Leake Training Academy
The 2,500 sq ft Technical Academy training facility at East Leake is able to train upwards of 30 people per day. It offers classroom based and practical courses covering a range of subjects.
These include internal and external acoustic and thermal insulation, drylining, plastering and flooring. The Academy opened in 1990 with purpose built facilities and is part of a network of British Gypsum Training Academies situated throughout the UK.
- Leave M1 at Junction 24
- Take A453 to Nottingham
- Take second exit West Leake
- Turn left at the crossroads toward Gotham
- At the roundabout turn right onto Gypsum Way
- At the next roundabout take a right onto Leake Road
- At British Gypsum Main Entrance turn right and follow signs for Technical Academy