Saint-Gobain Build Better Academy - East Leake
The 2,500 sq feet Saint-Gobain Build Better Academy at East Leake is able to train upwards of 30 people per day. It offers classroom based and practical courses covering a range of subjects.
These include internal and external acoustic and thermal insulation, drylining, plastering and flooring. The Academy opened in 1990 with purpose built facilities and is part of a network of British Gypsum Training Academies situated throughout the UK.
- Leave M1 at Junction 24
- Take A453 to Nottingham
- Take second exit West Leake
- Turn left at the crossroads toward Gotham
- At the roundabout turn right onto Gypsum Way
- At the next roundabout take a right onto Leake Road
- At British Gypsum Main Entrance turn right and follow signs for Technical Academy