- Suitable for application by worm-pump spray machines as well as by hand
- Conforms to EN 13279-1
- This product is certified to BES 6001 achieving a rating of 'Excellent'
- Available in 25kg bags
Application in just 4 easy steps
- Mix Thistle SprayFinish plaster is designed to work with worm pump spray machines. Simply open the bag over the machine hopper and the machine automatically mixes the plaster to a consistent mix on demand.
- Spray Thistle SprayFinish is sprayed to an even thickness of 2mm. The first 1mm layer is sprayed horizontally and the second 1mm layer is sprayed vertically (known as cross-hatching). The cross-hatching technique encourages an even application of plaster.
- Flatten After 5 - 10 minutes, the sprayed surface is flattened with a wide spatula.
- Trowel The surface is trowel finished in three stages, just like our other Thistle finishing plasters. The final trowel is done at around 110 minutes. The wall / ceiling is now finished. Once dry, the surface is ready for decorating with no need for any sanding or additional treatment.
The finishing touches
The setting time for Thistle SprayFinish is slightly longer than Thistle MultiFinish, allowing for a greater amount of plaster to be applied during each set. Faster application of plaster means that you can complete more work in the same period using your existing workforce and still achieve that great Thistle plaster finish.