Thistle SprayFinish plaster helps you get bigger jobs finished faster by spraying skim onto walls before flattening it to a smooth finish.
It's designed for skim finishing large wall areas using a spray machine to automatically mix and apply the finishing plaster more quickly. Flatten the surface in the usual way for a smooth, hard-wearing surface that's ready for decoration with no sanding.
- Fast machine application
- Ideal for finishing large areas of plasterboard
- A longer set time than standard plaster gives you time to flatten off larger areas
- Apply by hand if preferred
- Provides airtightness and seals gaps, limiting flanking routes for sound transfer
- The smooth, consistent surface is ideal for decoration
- 11m2 wall coverage per bag
- No sanding required
|StandardsEN 13279-1:2008,Gypsum binders and gypsum plasters. Definitions and requirements.||Standard typesType B7/50/6,Projection gypsum plaster for plasterwork with enhanced surface hardness; Setting time; Compressive strength.|
Plaster Coverage Calculator
Unsure on the amount of plaster you need for your project? Use our Plaster Coverage Calculator to estimate the surface area and number of plaster bags required for your project. In order to start you will need to know the height and width of each wall, ceiling or area you intend to cover.