The Rigitone 15/30 acoustic ceiling board helps you create striking surfaces that make a lasting impression.
Use it for seamless ceilings and walls, and even dry curve it down to a minimum radius of 5000mm to bring your most ambitious designs to life. What's more, the board is tough enough to resist damage from everyday impacts so that it stays looking good for longer.
Rigitone 15/30’s 15mm round perforations and acoustic fleece backing absorb noise to make spaces more enjoyable and easier to use. The board also uses ACTIVair® technology to absorb airborne formaldehyde, which can be harmful to health and wellbeing in large amounts.
- Transforms your space with a striking finish
- A 20% perforated area absorbs noise for more comfortable acoustics
- Resists damage
- Gives you seamless ceilings without the need for joint tape
- Removes formaldehyde to help make air healthier
- Easy to decorate to match the surrounding interior
ACTIVair is a new technology designed specifically to decompose formaldehyde emissions into non-harmful inert compounds, thus eliminating the risk of re-emission.
|StandardsEN 14190:2014,Gypsum board products from reprocessing. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||UC EAN code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name29901/8||UC EAN code5200822499||Thickness (mm)12.5||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)1980|