This 300mm wide acoustic plank provides Class C sound absorption in communal corridors that need to offer easy access to plenum services.
As well as absorbing noise, it uses ACTIVair® technology to absorb formaldehyde for better indoor air quality.
The attractively-patterned plank is self-supporting so you don't need to use soffit supports, and it's easy to remove for quick access to plenum services in GypCeiling Grid system ceilings up to 2400mm wide.
- Offers Class C sound absorption for clearer acoustics
- Reduces unwanted noise in corridors
- Helps create healthier indoor air by absorbing formaldehyde
- Attractive circular perforations
- Strong enough to easily fix services like lighting
ACTIVair is a new technology designed specifically to decompose formaldehyde emissions into non-harmful inert compounds, thus eliminating the risk of re-emission.
|StandardsEN 14190:2014,Gypsum board products from reprocessing. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||UC EAN code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name30587/0||UC EAN code5200895990||Thickness (mm)10||Width (mm)300||Length (mm)2400|