This eye-catching perforated Gyptone tile combines good looks and acoustic performance for exposed grid suspended ceilings.
Line perforations offer a sleek, modern look that can also draw attention towards a particular direction. These work together with an acoustic fleece backing to absorb unwanted noise and make sounds like speech much clearer. The tile also uses ACTIVair® technology to remove airborne formaldehyde and help make indoor air healthier to breathe.
Gyptone Line 4 A is durable and easy to maintain, and offers quick access to services in GypCeiling Grid ceilings.
- 18% perforated area for good sound absorption
- ACTIVair® helps make indoor air healthier
- A linear perforation pattern creates a directional feeling
- Square edges for a jointless finish
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Demounts to provide quick access to services
- 100% recyclable
ACTIVair is a new technology designed specifically to decompose formaldehyde emissions into non-harmful inert compounds, thus eliminating the risk of re-emission.
Up to Class C
|StandardsEN 14190:2014,Gypsum board products from reprocessing. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name28239/3||Code5200028241||Thickness (mm)10||Width (mm)600||Length (mm)600|