This 2400mm ceiling plank improves air quality and simplifies service access to the plenum in GypCeiling Grid corridor ceilings.
It's finished in white to keep corridors bright and light, and uses ACTIVair® technology to absorb airborne formaldehyde and help make air healthier to breathe.
The plank's 2400mm length means it fits many corridors in one run.
- Fits corridors up to 2400mm wide in one run
- Durable, reflective white finish
- ACTIVair® technology for better air quality
- Use with perforated acoustic tiles to absorb noise
- Strong enough to easily fix services like lighting
ACTIVair is a new technology designed specifically to decompose formaldehyde emissions into non-harmful inert compounds, thus eliminating the risk of re-emission.
|StandardsEN 14190:2014,Gypsum board products from reprocessing. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name30590/0||Code5200895993||Thickness (mm)10||Width (mm)300||Length (mm)2400|