Gyptone Base 31 A is a smooth white ceiling tile that uses Activ’Air® technology to improve air quality.
It offers a cost-effective way to build suspended ceilings that are durable, attractive and easy to maintain.
With a white reflective finish, the tile keeps rooms looking bright and clean. At the same time, it absorbs airborne formaldehyde to help keep indoor air healthy.
The fully demountable tile has a type A edge, and is compatible with GypCeiling Grid T15 and T24. It's ideal for mounting fittings such as lights and sprinkler heads.
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Reflects light with a white finish
- An attractive smooth surface
- Includes ACTIVair® technology to help make indoor air healthier
- Strong enough to easily fix services like lighting
- Supports a point load of up to 3kg per tile; please refer to the White Book
ACTIVair is a new technology designed specifically to decompose formaldehyde emissions into non-harmful inert compounds, thus eliminating the risk of re-emission.
|StandardsEN 14190:2014,Gypsum board products from reprocessing. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name28237/9||Code5200028237||Thickness (mm)10||Width (mm)600||Length (mm)600|