(1) A van den Berg, F Jaspers, C Wagenaar (2005). Health Impacts of Healing Environments: A review of evidence of nature, daylight, fresh air, and quiet in healthcare settings. Foundation 200 years University Hospital Groningen
(2) M Phiri. Health Building Note 00-01. General design guidance for healthcare buildings. Department of Health. 2014.
(3) H Dalke & M Matheson. Colour design schemes for long-term healthcare environments. 2007.
(4) S Semrou. Natural elements for healthcare interiors: Using light, colour and texture to bring the outdoors inside. Aug 2015.
(5) H Dalke, P J Littlefair, D L Loe, N Camgoz. Lighting and colour for hospital design: A report on an NHS Estates Funded Research Project. NHS Estates & BRE. 2004.
(6) H Salonen , L Morawska. Physical characteristics of the indoor environment that affect health and wellbeing in healthcare facilities: A review. Intelligent Buildings International, 2013.
(7) Tofle, R.B., Schwartz, B., Yoon, S.-Y., Max-Royale, A. Color in healthcare environments - A research report. 2003.
(8) Ampt A, Harris P, Maxwell M. The health impacts of the design of hospital facilities on patient recovery and wellbeing: A review of the literature. Centre for Primary Healthcare and Equity, University of New South Wales, Sydney. 2008.
(9) GPDA highlights wellbeing role of gypsum products. Spec Finish magazine. Jul 2014.
(10) J Simmons. Architecture: 10 Reasons to Consider Curved Walls Inside and Out. Houzz.co.uk. Jul 2015.