British Gypsum Certified Plasterer Scheme
The Scheme has been set up to give plasterers tools to stand out from the crowd, move past a lowest price wins discussion and help earn greater rewards.
We believe, and have seen, that this discussion has adversely impacted not only the chances of a homeowner getting a good service, but the overall perception of plastering.
If you're at the top of your game, getting great jobs and thriving that's excellent - we want more plasterers to experience that, and more homeowners to experience the benefit that brings.
If you are interested in joining the Scheme, please call us on 0115 784 2354 or complete the form.
The key Scheme benefits for plasterers are:
- 2 year guarantee on workmanship, in addition to our standard product warranty
- Training on specialist products, services and business methods to get value from them
- Access to new materials first, plus the opportunity to input into their development via trials
Plus additional benefits such as professional training courses, branded workwear, high street discounts, branded business templates, van decals, product literature, lead generation, etc.
Whilst lead generation is built into our Scheme as a side benefit, it is not the core part of what we offer simply because we believe members who join our Scheme aren't struggling to fill the diary with work - they're looking to get the most from the work they secure.
How to join?
You must be able to satisfy the following criteria to ensure we only get the best plasterers on the scheme:
- Have at least three years’ experience working in the retrofit residential arena
- Have run your own plastering business for at least one year
- At least 50% of your day-to-day work is in domestic properties
- Provide 3 homeowner customer references to demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Be prepared to pass an on-site assessment of your work and service, carried out by the British Gypsum team
There will eventually be an annual fee of £250.
If you meet the criteria outlined above, please call us on 0115 784 2354 or complete the form.
We will use this data to contact you to follow up on your enquiry about becoming a certified plasterer