British Gypsum Certified Plasterer Scheme
The Scheme has been set up to give plasterers tools to stand out from the crowd, move past a lowest price wins discussion and help earn greater rewards.
We believe, and have seen, that this discussion has adversely impacted not only the chances of a homeowner getting a good service, but the overall perception of plastering.
If you're at the top of your game, getting great jobs and thriving that's excellent - we want more plasterers to experience that, and more homeowners to experience the benefit that brings.
If you are interested in joining the Scheme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form.
The key Scheme benefits for plasterers are:
- Training on specialist products, services and business methods to get value from them
- Access to new materials first, plus the opportunity to input into their development via trial
- A chance to network with other Plasterers across the country and share knowledge, experience and advice.
- Plus additional benefits such as professional training courses, branded workwear, high street discounts, branded business templates, van decals, product literature, lead generation, etc.
Whilst lead generation is built into our Scheme as a side benefit, it is not the core part of what we offer simply because we believe members who join our Scheme aren't struggling to fill the diary with work - they're looking to get the most from the work they secure.
How to join?
You must be able to satisfy the following criteria to ensure we only get the best plasterers on the scheme:
- Have at least three years’ experience working in the retrofit residential arena
- Have run your own plastering business for at least one year
- At least 50% of your day-to-day work is in domestic properties
- Provide 3 homeowner customer references to demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Be prepared to pass an on-site assessment of your work and service, carried out by the British Gypsum team
- Have liability insurance for the minimum value of £1,000,000
There will eventually be an annual fee of £250.
If you meet the criteria outlined above, please email email@example.com or complete the form.