FireCase (C03 S02)
Frameless structural steel encasement system that provides up to 120 minutes fire protection
FireCase is a frameless structural steel encasement system that provides up to 120 minutes fire protection to a wide range of universal beam, column and joist sizes. Installation is quick and easy owing to the ability to fix Glasroc F firecase boards to one another without the need for additional framing.
The Glasroc F firecase lining provides a smooth, robust surface with no requirement to joint or apply a decorative treatment.
- Frameless system that minimises the space needed to provide fire protection to structural steel
- Reduced installation time as Glasroc F firecase boards can be screw-fixed to one another without the need for other components
- Build-programme flexibility and earlier installation as the inherent moisture resistance capability of Glasroc F firecase means that installation of the FireCase system can commence before the building envelope is fully weather tight
- FireCase system is easy to inspect for continuity when compared to intumescent paint solutions, giving greater peace of mind both immediately after installation and during maintenance inspections
- Reduced waste and labour onsite as bespoke, pre-cut widths of Glasroc F firecase are available (subject to minimum order quantity)
- High levels of acoustic insulation, in addition to excellent fire protection performance, can be maintained with appropriate detailing to the abutments between GypWall partition systems and FireCase steel encasements
- British Board of Agrément (BBA) approved (93/2935)