GypWall Audio (C04 S09)
The ultimate sound insulating wall system.
GypWall Audio is a non-loadbearing, twin-frame high performance wall system that provides exceptionally high levels of sound insulation. It is used to separate multi-use facilities, such as lecture theatres, music rooms, multi-screen cinemas, exhibition and conference centres, and leisure centres.
- Optimal sound insulation performance is achieved through minimal bridging between the Gyproc plasterboard linings and the increased cavity size
- The lightweight system combines high levels of performance and a smaller footprint, compared with masonry alternatives
- Can be specified to create a pristine audio sanctuary; meeting the low frequency requirements of THX cinema certification for auditorium isolation
- Up to 120 minutes fire protection can be provided to structural steel enclosed within the partition cavity of GypWall Audio
- Available with Activ'Air technology, to capture and convert volatile organic compounds, making indoor spaces healthier