British Gypsum is celebrating 100 years since seven men met for the first official meeting of The British Plaster Board in the Crown & Mitre Hotel, Carlisle in May 1917. BPB was incorporated on the 26th April 1917.The business has been through a number of iterations, acquisitions and divestments. We are commemorating 10 decades of our history - from the BPB days, the amalgamation with Gyproc in the 1940’s and becoming British Gypsum in 1964 to today and being part of Saint Gobain, one of the top 100 industrial groups in the world and one of the 100 most innovative companies.
Across all our locations - from Kirkby Thore in the north to Robertsbridge in the south.
Visit our Flickr page to see the full archive
Some paragraph text
Some example text with a fake link to show its styling.
View our Policies
Follow us to stay updated on what we do!
© 2016 Saint-Gobain Construction Products UK Ltd trading as British Gypsum (734396). Registered: Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry, CV3 2TT