Working with British Gypsum
Supporting you with our experience, technical expertise and high quality solutions
British Gypsum understands the technical, operational and commercial requirements of off-site manufacturers servicing the UK construction market.
By choosing products from British Gypsum you will benefit from:
Experience and technical expertise
- Recognised as the UK’s technical leader for internal drylining systems
- Renowned in the UK for its unrivalled technical advice, which provides a single point of contact for queries on the specification, application and use of the company’s products and systems
- Experts to support design, development and implementation of product into the off-site manufacturing process
- Nationwide training facilities and courses, designed in conjunction with leading trade and industry bodies to ensure that we are teaching the skills required
- UKAS-accredited fire, acoustic and structural test laboratories
High quality solutions
- World Class Manufacturing processes giving consistent quality and availability
- An Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 14001: 2004 since 2006
- Unmatched R&D and testing facilities through our UKAS accredited Building Test Centre
- BS / EN / ISO standards across products and processes
- Focus on performance and engineered solutions
- Focus on sustainability and environmental considerations
British Gypsum has become the first drylining materials supplier to be awarded the prestigious Q-Mark, the UK Timber Frame Association’s new quality assurance scheme for suppliers to the timber frame industry.
The Q-Mark, set to become a mandatory requirement for all suppliers to UKTFA timber frame manufacturers, certifies that holders operate to recognised quality and environmental standards, have demonstrated excellence in Health and Safety, and have products and systems that comply fully with national Building Regulations requirements and British / European standards.
If you would like to discuss how our off-site products and services can meet your needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org