This section should be read in conjunction with the Products list.
- Background: Can be used on aircrete blocks, common bricks, medium density blocks and dense blocks.
- Background suction: Medium to high
- Finish Coat Thickness (mm): 2 mm
- Location: Wall
- Other Requirements: SpecSure® system performance warranty confirms that British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building. The SpecSure® warranty requires that all components are specified in full and constructed in accordance with British Gypsum’s installation guidance. For more details see the British Gypsum website. Always check with the design team before making any changes to the chosen specification, ensuring appropriate substantiation is sought to confirm that the solution still meets all required project performances.
- Undercoat Thickness (mm): 11 mm
- Finish Coat Pre-Treatment: Ensure undercoat plasters have an adequate mechanical key. Dampen dry undercoats or use Thistle GypPrime to pretreat very high suction backgrounds.
- Finish Quality: Prior to applying skim coat, liaise with the design team/contractor on site to determine quality of smooth finish, flatness, and the design considerations for work and acceptance of smooth plaster finishes under aspects of lighting.
- Undercoat Pre-Treatment: Should not be used on smooth low suction blocks.
Log in to access CAD .dwg files.
Log in and add a System Specification to a Project to access BIM files, Test Reports, and Technical Specification files.
A unique warranty that confirms British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building.