This section should be read in conjunction with the Products list.
- Background: Can be used on plasterboards, flat smooth concrete, waterproof or cement based undercoats.
- Background suction: Low to medium
- Finish Coat Thickness (mm): 2 mm
- Location: Wall/Ceiling
- Other Requirements: SpecSure® system performance warranty confirms that British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building. The SpecSure® warranty requires that all components are specified in full and constructed in accordance with British Gypsum’s installation guidance. For more details see the British Gypsum website. Always check with the design team before making any changes to the chosen specification, ensuring appropriate substantiation is sought to confirm that the solution still meets all required project performances.
- Finish Coat Pre-Treatment: Use Thistle Bond-it on MR boards and flat smooth concrete.
- Finish Quality: Prior to applying skim coat, liaise with the design team/contractor on site to determine quality of smooth finish, flatness, and the design considerations for work and acceptance of smooth plaster finishes under aspects of lighting.
Log in to access CAD .dwg files.
Log in and add a System Specification to a Project to access BIM files, Test Reports, and Technical Specification files.
A unique warranty that confirms British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building.