C10A205 (B) (EN)
GypCeiling Corridor system spanning up to 1800mm wide with a 200mm plenum depth incorporating a Gyptone Line 8 Plank 1800 E24/B.
Sound Absorption Coefficient (αw)
Sound Absorption Class
|StandardsBS EN ISO 354,Acoustics - Measurement of sound absorption in a reverberation room.||Standard types|
|Soffit connection||Gypframe MF12 Soffit Cleat|
|Framework fixing||British Gypsum Wafer Head Drywall Screws 13mm
Gypframe MF12 Soffit Cleat
|Ceiling membrane||Gyptone Line 8 Plank 1800 E24/B|
|Suspension type||CasoLine Quick-Lock Grid Hangers|
|Primary framework||CasoLine Quick-Lock Corridor Main Tee T24 1830|
|Perimeter framing||CasoLine Quick-Lock Corridor Shadowline Moulding CLSM04|
This section should be read in conjunction with the Products list.
- Framework Fixing: For corners and alcoves the perimeter framing is arranged back to back and fixed together using wafer head screws at 300mm centres. The ends of the perimeter framing are secured using a soffit cleat connection, fixed using wafer head screws and suitably fixed to structure.
- Loadbearing: No
- Other Requirements: SpecSure® system performance warranty confirms that British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building. The SpecSure® warranty requires that all components are specified in full and constructed in accordance with British Gypsum’s installation guidance. For more details see the British Gypsum website. Always check with the design team before making any changes to the chosen specification, ensuring appropriate substantiation is sought to confirm that the solution still meets all required project performances.
- Perimeter Framing: Perimeter framing can be suitably fixed to the structure or timber batten at 300mm centres.
- Structural Background: Concrete
- Maximum Cavity / Plenum (mm): 2010 mm
- Minimum Cavity / Plenum (mm): 200 mm
- Primary Framework Centres (mm): 300 mm
- Suspension Type: Suspend ceiling at corners and alcoves using grid hangers with an appropriate size for the required plenum, secured to soffit cleat via hook. Alternatively, suspension wire (min. 14 swg by others) secured to soffit using fixings recommended by suspended ceiling contractor. Suspension should be a maximum of 300mm from a perimeter.
- Suspension Type Centres (mm): 600 mm
Need CAD, BIM, Test Reports and Technical Specifications?
Log in to access CAD .dwg files.
Log in and add a System Specification to a Project to access BIM files, Test Reports, and Technical Specification files.
Please add this Specification to a project and go to that Project to access the related Test Reports.
|Test report label||Test report name|
|Test report labelSound Absorption Test Report||Test report nameDanak Xtensiv Line 8|
A unique warranty that confirms British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building.