The NEW British Gypsum Waste Estimator
Cutting waste out of building design
The British Gypsum Waste Estimator tool allows board specific waste and required quantity information to be calculated, based upon a direct output from a live Revit (2015 or later versions) building model. This allows users to identify which board sizes are most appropriate for a given project, thus reducing wastage.
The key benefits are:
- It helps to identify waste during the design phase of a project, which enables early decisions to be made around material selection to help drive out construction waste
- It removes the need for manual board take-offs to be done
- It demonstrates board wastage based upon selected board length and required partition height pulled from the building model
- It will allow you to identify which board sizes are most appropriate for a given project and inform procurement choices
- It suggests bespoke board lengths that you may wish to consider ordering if the project is suitable in terms of minimum order quantities and project infrastructure*
* Bespoke product orders attract a price premium; contact your preferred supplier for further information.
To use this tool simply register to use or log in to the White Book System Selector and download and install the Waste Estimator Revit 2015 plug-in file.
White Book System Selector
Tested specifications plus all related documentation. Login to access our BIM and DWG CAD files.