High performance blast refuge wall system
BlastWall offers resistance to explosive devices, such as car bombs, and can be specified in areas such as post rooms and blast refuge areas. The system has been tested and is approved by Government departments. Specifications are determined on an individual basis following consultation with British Gypsum and specialist blast design consultants as to the performance requirements. For detailed information on the BlastWall system, please contact the British Gypsum Drywall Academy.
Tested specifications for your needs, and all related documentation, including BIM and dwg CAD files.
- Lightweight alternative to traditional constructions
- Highly resistant to explosions
- Shatter-resistant Glasroc F MULTIBOARD linings reduce the risk of injury from flying shards
- Satisfies BS 5234 requirements up to and including Severe Duty
- Home Office approved
- Up to 120 minutes fire resistance
A range of applications, including cash desks, data storage rooms and public circulation areas.