Eurocoustic acoustic ceiling tiles
Class A acoustic ceiling tiles that provide the highest levels of acoustic and fire performance
A range of nine different acoustic ceiling tiles manufactured from stone wool. Class A sound absorption, A1 reaction to fire and 30 minutes fire resistance to BS476-23: 1987 all come as standard when using a CasoLine Quick Lock Grid T24.
Available in a range of size formats up to 2400mm long, square and tegular edge types, and a variety of surface finishes, the Eurocoustic range is the natural choice for creating the ideal acoustic ceiling system. Ideal for use in healthcare, education, office and similar commercial and public interiors.
View the Eurocoustic ceiling tiles range
- Stone wool tiles manufactured to EN 13964: 2001
- Class A sound absorption to ISO 11654: 1997, Aw = 0.9 - 1
- 30 minutes fire to BS 476-23: 1997 using CasoLine Quick Lock Grid T24
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass A1 non-combustible to EN 13501-1
- High light reflectance up to 89% supports energy efficient lighting schemes
- Available in square edge, E15 or E24 tegular edge types
- Selection of brushable, wipeable and antibacterial surface finishes
- Range of sizes from 600x600 tiles up to 2400x600 planks