Sherburn-In-Elmet, North Yorkshire
Glasroc board, plasterboard, coving and accessories plant.
The board plant was constructed in 1969 and latterly has become the site for the manufacture of Glasroc glass reinforced gypsum boards, coving and accessories.
Sherburn is also the site of the company's state-of the art plasterboard manufacturing facility, commissioned in 2006.
From the East
- Take M62, heading east
- Leave at Junction 33 taking A1 North
- Leave A1 at Ferrybridge on A162 (signed Sherburn-In Elmet / Tadcaster)
- Keep on the A162 going straight across first two roundabouts (ignoring two mini-roundabouts immediately on joining A162).
- Right at next roundabout
- Left at next roundabout (sign posted for British Gypsum)
- Right approximately 1/2 mile into Sherburn Works